Update: The series that are crossed out won't be covered because of the lack of videos and information of the contestants. Sorry.

As January is approaching, this new section will help you get to know the Idol/X Factor participants of 2009 to vote for them in the Soul Awards. The series participating on the awards are:


Idol Series
American Idol, Australian Idol, Idolos Brazil, Eesti otsib superstaari (Estonian Idol), Nouvelle Star (French Idol), Deutschland sucht den Superstar (German Idol), Geostari (Georgian Idol), Idol stjörnuleit (Icelandic Idol), Idols (South Africa), Idol (Sweden), Czecho Slovak Superstar (Czech-Slovak Idol), Latin American Idol and Music Idol (Bulgarian Idol).

X Factor Series
UK, Denmark, France, Greece, Italy, Netherlands and Norway.

In the next weeks I'll try uploading videos of the best contestants so you can later vote for them in the first round of votation. If you think I missed someone just let me know in the comments page. In each edition there will be a different series starting with American Idol and then following the list in the order above. The contestants will be in order of elimination, being the first the winner.

My top 3 contestants names will be in capital leters and in gold, while the other contestants names will be in red. This doesn't mean I don't like them or that I don't consider them good, I just prefer my top 3 more.
Share this :