"Shampain" is the upcoming fifth single from Marina's debut studio album, The Family Jewels. It will be released on October 4, 2010 while the music video, which was directed by Kim Gehri, premiered today, September 6, on YouTube. Marina is just amazing! My review may be a little biased because I love her, but look at her videos. Aren't they pure greatness? They feel old, but new, I don't know really how to explain this, they are like a new retro. Her style is so unique that I can't really compare her to anyone. Although this particular video is wierd, she's as well terrific! I don't know if she's trying to show she's super drunk or hallucinating  after eating a burger but the most incredible thing in the video is her teary face, isn't she awesome?!

Watch "Shampain" after the JUMP ...


Share this :