Paige Cook isn't a famous artist, yet. This sweet girl first catched my attention on YouTube, where she uploads her covers. I contacted her and I did an interview to her, which you can check HERE. Since then, Paige has released her first EP independently which is titled "Unplugged Heart". The EP was released on July 20, 2010 and features 6 original songs by her. The album has a really folky/acoustic vibe but it could be also considered a soft pop, maybe in the Sara Bareilles vibe. It's really catchy and I strongly recommend buying it. Apart from releasing her first EP, Paige has auditioned for this season of American Idol and she's got all my support! This talent shouldn't be wasted ...

Buy "Unplugged Heart" and watch one of her videos after the JUMP ....





Buy "Unplugged Heart" HERE or HERE.

 
Share this :