Any regular reader knows I'm Crystal's #1 fan, so all I'm going to say here will be just a little biased! My favourite all-time AI contestant, Crystal came as the runner-up to Lee DeWyze in this past season but that didn't stop her from signing with Jive/19. Now, Crystal has released her debut album, "Farmer's Daughter", on December 14, with it's first single, and title track, being released in November. A beautiful music video for it was released on December 16. It features a young Crystal growing into adulthood, all metaphorically implied in an unravelling sweater she holds. A music video which can really be replayed over and over again. The song, as well as "Holy Toledo", is one of the most beautiful songs ever written and they are both my favourite tracks to date! I told you I was biased ...

Watch the music video and buy "Farmer's Daughter" after the JUMP ...



Buy "Farmer's Daughter" HERE.

Share this :