Photobucket

After the exciting and refreshing blind auditions and battle rounds, well, at least the first one cause after it, despite being enjoyable, all of them lacked singing and were drama stuffed, covering 1 hour with four performances is really hard after all. Tonight, The Voice goes live for the first time!! 8 performances and a 2 hour show, Team Christina and Team Blake will perform tonight. Adam's and Cee Lo's the next one. Let's see if the talent is good enough to do it though .... This is The Voice!

Comments, ratings and videos after the JUMP ...



Photobucket

Raquel Castro

Photobucket

"Blow" (Ke$ha) - 6,5/10 - I never liked Raquel, nor ever will. This song is atrocious and so is her voice. Great way to start the show with the worst singer. Yeah, it features lots of dancing and thats a plus? But soulful Julia Eason would have been a much better choice for Xtina. Raquel doesn't stand a chance with a performance like this despite she hit some big notes. There's no doubt that everyone is a good singer, but Raquel isn't that good. Bye, bye. - VIDEO

Jared Blake

Photobucket

"Use Somebody" (Kings of Leon) - 8/10 - Jared is really improving since his initial audition. This song fits him perfectly. His raspy rock voice sounds so good here. My problem with him is that I don't know if he's either a rock singer or a country singer, or both. This is definitely rock and I really like it, maybe this is the path for him? Still not the best of him, his second chance song was so much good and emotional. This one is fun and showcases his voice a lot, very entertaining actually.   - VIDEO

Beverly McClennan

Photobucket

"I'm the Only One" (Melissa Etheridge) - 7,5/10 - Beverly definitely rocked in her audition with her bold and fun performance. She definitely has a great unique style going on. And despite tonight's outfit being a complete fail, she's showing some skills there! The song choice is a bit obvious though but I can accept that cause her voice is sounding really good. The raspy tone she has is really unique and I like Beverly but, I don't know, she doesn't seem strong enough for the final. - VIDEO

Dia Frampton

Photobucket

"Heartless" (Kanye West) - 10/10 - OMG Dia! You know I loved you from the start but I was a little mad with you when you cut my Serabee. I can forgive you know after that amazing rendition! This is right the kind of performances I adore. Her voice is sounding amazing and she just set the bar for the rest of them. It would be very hard for the rest. That was incredible and it gave me chills! Kris Allen comparissons, not at all. Yeah, she slowed it up like he did but the phrasing here is much different, anyone who compares this to Kris don't know what he's talking about. That was a supreme performance! - VIDEO

Xenia

Photobucket

"Price Tag" (Jessie J) - 6/10 - Oh god. This song for Xenia? No, no, no. She's definitely one of my faves, her audition was amazing and she's got the most unique quirky tone in the competition but instead of improving, she getting worse and worse. Blake made a horrid move here. This so no fits her. She's sounding flat and boring. Not good. Her tone is amazing but I just can't like this performance. I don't see Xenia as a frontrunner anymore, that was bad, period. Blake is incredibly bad picking songs, let Xenia pick the next one! - VIDEO

Lily Elise

Photobucket

"Big Girls Don't Cry" (Fergie) - 8,5/10 - I love Lily. She's full of soul and sass, she's definitely the best in Xtina's team. Still, I don't think she's got many chances here. The attention is unfortunately in Frenchie and Beverly and a performance like this one may not be enough. That said, Lily's voice is amazing. She can hit the high notes and has an incredibly range. I would have liked seeing her develop more.  Unfortunately, we only have one performance to judge her. She missed one of the notes but I really liked that. I so want her in the final! - VIDEO

Patrick Thomas

Photobucket

"I Hope You Dance" (Lee Ann Womack) - 7/10 - You know I really hate country singers. Well, Patrick is no exception. He's like a worse version of Scotty McCreery. He looks dirty and isn't a good singer at all. But I get why Blake picked him. Blake's a country guy, so he needed a country contestant. The song isn't bad, but I just can't like it. He's cheesy and he's voice doesn't has anything special. Bring her sister instead of him! - VIDEO

Frenchie Davis

Photobucket

"When Love Takes Over" (David Guetta feat. Kelly Rowland) - 8/10 - Frenchie gets to close the show, why that doesn't surprise me? She was on Idol back in Season 2 and was DQ for some controversial pics in the Internet. One thing I like about her is her Brodway performing style, there's lots of hand movement and she's all sassy and over the place. Her voice has some uniqueness too, she's got a really high pitched voice. I actually didn't hate that but I don't like her either. I'm really indiferent with her. That said, I hope she's cut. - VIDEO
Share this :