Photobucket

Rikke Lie's third single, "Such A Lovely Day", is now out! She's definitely a fave of mine and her childlike thin voice sounds really good for me, though some people may hate it. I must confess that I'm getting tired of waiting for her album. I thought it was supposed to be out by now, and still, no sign of it. Apparently, "Short Stories" is expected to be released in the next months, let's hope that happens soon. As for this song, as the title suggest, it's another lovely tune by Rikke. Not my favourite of the bunch, my problem with it is that it's a bit too romantic, too sweet! It's like she used all the chessiness she could in the video, but it's still a really feel good song! So how no to love that?

Video after the JUMP ...



Buy "Such A Lovely Day" HERE (NO)

Share this :