Photobucket

I'M LOOKING FOR A SWEDISH TRANSLATOR, IF INTRESETED, EMAIL ME

The top 11 couldn't be more perfect and the fact that it was Maikel Yüksel leaving us last week makes it even better. With 7 girls left and just 4 guys, it already seems that a lady will be taking the crown this year. Singing 2011 hits, the preassure couldn't be higer for our finalists ...

Recap after the JUMP ...


Photobucket

You can watch the full episode HERE (using what I explained in the comments) All the performances videos are taken from the Idol site too.

André Zuniga-Asplund

Photobucket

"The lazy song" (Bruno Mars) - 9/10 - A much better song for him! Bruno Mars is a much more suitable pick than Ne-Yo, glad he realized that. His sounding great here, very reggae-ish and I bet the girls are loving this guy. Haha. Lucky me, that means he'll probably go far.  - VIDEO


Linni Barresjö

Photobucket

"What are words" (Chris Medina) - 6,5/10 - What's the reason Chris Medina is such a hit in scandinavian countries? I don't get it, he kinda sucks. Linni is sounding better this time around, still not liking her, but I give her props for not making my ears bleed. She made me want to cut my wrists with that horrible song choice but vocally it was ok. - VIDEO




Roshana Hoss

Photobucket

"Call your girlfriend" (Robyn) - 5/10 - Oh god, she's ruining all. Just like last week, she's picking a horrible song that isn't showcasing nothing about her. Too dark and actually very boring, she's a much better singer than this. I don't think she realizes how bad this songs are. And what's up with the weird dancing? - VIDEO


Emil Elton

Photobucket

"Every teardrop is a waterfall" (Coldplay)5,5/10 -  Wrong Coldplay song Emil. He's sounding very bad at first, he kinda improves towards the end but the extremely weird and akward dancing had already ruined that performance. Don't they get any suggestions when picking song? This kid needs to step it up a notch! - VIDEO


Amanda Fondell

Photobucket

"Made of" (Nause) - 8,5/10 - This is yet again a weird song choice but it actually suits her. It's a fact that quirky girls sound great with electro music and Amanda is no exception. I never get enough of her unique vocals but I just wish she had picked a different song, one which was more popular cause I fear she may be eliminated too soon if she goes this way. - VIDEO


Denise Azemi Brasjö

Photobucket

"The moment I met you" (Vincent Pontare) - 7/10 - I love her and her sweet tone but this song is totally not her. Rock Denise isn't working, I much prefer the sweeter slower performances from her but I guess she wanted to show a different side, well, enough from that girl, bring back the old Denise. I loved it vocally but the song didn't suit her, making it a weird performance. - VIDEO


Olle Hammar

Photobucket

"Highway man" (Hoffmaestro) - 7/10 - OMG! What a weird night?! Where the fuck are they getting this atrocious songs? First he needs to cut the shorts, no one wants to watch his legs. Second, they need to start giving this people dance lessons, Olle is another contestant with a weird dance. And third, while it didn't sounded like a trainwreck, it could have been better with a much better song and that said, I actually like the song, not for this show still. - VIDEO


Moa Lignell

Photobucket

"F**kin' perfect" (Pink) - 8/10 - Finally, a great song choice! I heard her voice isn't perfect tonight cause she has a sore throat, well, that's not stopping her from sounding amazing. Yeah, there are moments were she's sounding really off but when she's not, she totally delivers. She was feeling that performance! - VIDEO



Robin Stjernberg

Photobucket

"California king bed" (Rihanna) - 9/10 - I'm really liking this song for him. He definitely has the strongest vocals among the guys and yeah, he didn't do a crazy arrengment like the first time we saw him but that performance was stellar. This slow songs are exactly what he should be singing.  - VIDEO


Molly Pettersson Hammar

Photobucket

"Set Fire to the Rain" (Adele) - 9,5/10 - I was certainly freaking out last week when I thought she was going to be eliminated. Thankfully, that wasn't the case! As I always say it, only Adele is allowed to sing this song but Molly did this song justice cause after all, she's a mini Adele. She gave us an amazing performance and despite only being 15 wowed everybody with his huge soul voice. This is a contender people! - VIDEO


Amanda Persson

Photobucket

"Without you" (David Guetta) - 7,5/10 - I want to like this as much as I like all her performances but I don't know why I'm not. The electro sound doesn't go with her at all, while it doesn't sound bad, I don't see the unique thing that excites me about her, and was it just me or there was an akward silent moment there? - VIDEO


 Results

  Photobucket

Well, is this any shocking at all? Roshana Hoss was eliminated after her dark song and I must say that this was a really weird night! I didn't like almost any performance. The choices were a mess and the vocals weren't special at all, that's why Roshana was ultimately eliminated and well, she had it coming after two weeks of weird performances.
Share this :