Photobucket

Just wanted to wish you all a great Christmas and given the special occasion, I made this post as a gift to you all, hope you enjoy it! I'm not a fan of Xmas music, but I know some love it, so I made this with some of my favourite artists and contestants singing Christmas tunes! And I wanted to thank all of you who visit the blog too!

Songs after the JUMP ...


Lacey Brown - Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas


Maryvette Lair - Let it Snow


Naya Rivera - Santa Baby


 Vazquez Sounds - All I Want For Christmas Is You


Patricia - Santa Baby


Brennin Hunt and Kendra Chantelle - O Holy Night Duet


Dia Frampton - Baby, It's Cold Outside


Javier Colon - It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year


Mick Flannery & Lisa Hannigan - Christmas Past


Damien Rice - So this is Christmas (War is over)


Florence + The Machine - Last Christmas


She & Him - Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree


Now that you've watched them all, which Xmas tune was your favourite?


Share this :