Photobucket









Henrik was our jazzy kid during Idol Norge's latest series. He seemed to be early fodder but he surprisingly made it to the top 4 with his original take on popular songs and his really charming personality. He recently answered some questions for me, and although he was brief with his answers, there are some interesting tidbits about the contestant ...

Interview after the JUMP ...


*Who is Henrik by Henrik?
Henrik is a happy, down to earth teenager with a twisted mind!

*How would you define yourself as an artist?
I’m not afraid of something new, and I like to challenge myself!

*How did you get started with music?
My father was my big inspiration as a small boy!

*What is the best advice someone has ever given to you?
To be myself and don’t always give a f**k.

Photobucket

*What made you audition for Idol in the first place?
I was curious.

*Your audition was quite interesting, what can you tell us about it?
Well, I wanted to bring something old in a new package! I think I did something right!

*"Falling" was incrediblly emotional, what was going through your mind then?
That’s one hard question. I don’t actually know! I just wanted to give something to my best friend who was buried that day ... one of the best and worst days of my life.

*Did you consider quitting the show at that time?
Not actually, I loved every second!

*One of your best performances was "Fame", what does that song mean to you?
Do you really think so? That is one of the performances I did not actually like.. I don’t know, didn’t feel like me!


*Looking back at all your performances, would you have done something different? What's your favourite and less favourite performance?
I did my best in every performance, so I don’t think there is much more I could have done.. of course, there are some small things I could have done better, but I can’t think about that now! My fave performance was “Moves like Jagger or the Norwegian song “Fuglane Vett”, which means "only birds know". My less favorite performance was "Fame".


*Did you ever expected making it as far as you did?
Never! It’s so sick!

*What did you think of the Judges critiquing each week?
They were nice.. not to soft and not to hard! They actually showed some feelings and taught about the fact that we are only human.

*How would you describe the overall experience?
The time of my life!

*What's your fave moment of the season?
When I got to the finals!

*To finish with Idol questions, who do you think will take the title?
Jenny, but since both myself and my best friend Kirsti is gone, I hope for my buddy Isak! But really. Jenny is winning like hell!

Photobucket

*What are your plans from now on? Touring Norway now? Releasing a single? An album?
Going to work my way up to my first album. A pop-album with some mixes of electronic music and jazz!

*Are you expecting to get a record deal?
I sure hope so! Would be nice though!

Share this :