Photobucket

Things are getting exciting! Tonight, the remaining 8 contestants will sing one more time in the hopes of advancing to the grand final, set to air next week. With only one place per team, Bjarne Langhoff and Freja Kirk, Kim Wagner and Noa Sophie Stoustrup, Liv Skotte and Nanna Kaad and Mathias Rønne Pachler and Rosa Skotte will give their best in order to impress both the judges and the audience. Who will be the unlucky one who gets cut tonight? And who'll be our finalists?! ... This is The Voice!

Recap after the JUMP ...


Photobucket


Noa Sophie Stoustrup

Photobucket

"I Heard It Through the Grapevine" (Marvin Gaye) - 7/10 - Really like Noa but unfortunately, this arrengment isn't doing her voice any favours. She does sound good but the song lacks power and it's not exciting at all. It good better towards the end but I smell a set up here, L.O.C obviously wanted Kim as his last act standing.  - VIDEO

Kim Wagner

Photobucket

"Go" (Delilah) - 9/10 - Once more, awesome performance from him! Kim's been gaining momentum since last week's "Lady Luck", who knows, he may even be the runner up if he keeps this up. I'm in love with the chorus, those notes sound great. My fave performance from him. No way he's cut tonight. -  VIDEO

Photobucket

Freja Kirk

Photobucket

"Clap Your Hands" (Sia) - 3/10 - Perfect song for her. Love it, glad Sharin did something right, well, she's alwas been good at picking songs, not contestants unfortunately. And that's the case with Freja. The song is totally right for her but her vocals are awful, she's out of tune and lacks energy, she looks like a zombie. Oh Freja, you had so much promise ... - VIDEO

Bjarne Langhoff

Photobucket

"They Won't Go When I Go" (Stevie Wonder) - 7,5/10 - Not as impressive as last week, his performance was just too slow for me. Yes, he's got a damn good voice and is definitely the best in Sharin's team but this performance was plain boring. Bad move Sharin, he'll still make it though. - VIDEO

Photobucket

Mathias Rønne Pachler

Photobucket

"Ayo Technology" (Milow, Cover of 50 Cent) - 5/10 -  Really wierd song choice for him, awful actually. He's definitely one of the weakest left, along with Freja, and this performance isn't impressive at all. I don't even know how he'll do to make it through with this. He didn't sound bad but he didn't show me anything interesting.  - VIDEO

Rosa Skotte

Photobucket

"Domino" (Jessie J) - 5/10 - Another failed arrengment here. Rosa is sounding worse than ever, I thought she was gonna do great on this song cause it's definitely something she would do but her voice is off and she's not really hitting most of the notes. Did I mention how bad the arrengment was?   - VIDEO

Photobucket

Nanna Kaad

Photobucket

"If You Could Read My Mind" (Gordon Lightfoot) - 9/10 -  Never heard this song before and honestly, I really wasn't missing anything. I love Nanna but after this performance, I don't see her making it over Liv. Nanna was really fragile and her voice was lovely, something I love to see, but I'm not sure the public will be backing her.  - VIDEO

Liv Skotte

Photobucket

"You Lost Me" (Christina Aguilera) - 10/10 - No rocker Liv tonight, just Liv. Not a fan of this diva songs but I'm a fan of Liv's version of it. Her unique voice does wonders with it, I love how good this sounds on her. What I like is that her voice is quirky but she can also take on the big notes and sound great, something not usual on this type of singers. I'd be pissed if she doesn't win this! People, vote for her! - VIDEO

RESULTS


Aura Dione's performance - VIDEO

Eliminated Contestants:

Freja Kirk
Nanna Kaad
Noa Sophie Stoustrup
Rosa Skotte

Through to the Final:

 Bjarne Langhoff
Kim Wagner
Liv Skotte
Mathias Rønne Pachler

Liv, Bjarne, Mathias and Kim are through to the final. Honestly, not surprised at all with the results. The eliminated contestants weren't good enough and the judges points ended sealing their fate. I'm totally backing Liv for next week!! She's the best!
Share this :