Photobucket
Molly Sandén's "Why Am I Crying" and Björn Ranelid's and Sara Li's "Mirakel" advanced to the grand final with Youngblood and Andreas Johnson moving on to the Andra Chansen round. 8 more acts will take the stage tonight but only 2 will be the ultimate winners. Who'll make it to the final?

Recap after the JUMP ...

 Charlotte Perrelli

Photobucket


"The Girl"
5/10

People's been teasing two time Melodifestivalen winner return's to the competition for weeks now. Apparently, her performance is the most expensive of the show. Well, I'm not really seeing the fuzz about it. I mean, good performance, quite entertaining, but to me, it was just a forgettable song. It sounded like ABBA's "Mamma Mia" (I know, weird comparison) and you all know how much I dislike that song ...


OPA

Photobucket

"Allting blir bra igen"
1/10

This is just great! Not! I didn't even notice that the Greek entry was performing now. Either way, not even Greece sends things like this to Eurovision, so why would Sweden pick them? Whoever thought this was a good idea should get immediately fired ...


Dynazty

Photobucket

"Land Of Broken Dreams"
4/10

I was definitely expecting to hate this as much as I hated Death By April's entry but truth be told, I was not completely disgusted with this entry. Yes, a little over shouting and a little too much hair but the song isn't bad and I wouldn't mind it making it to the final. However, I would be really happy if they are cut now!


Lotta Engberg & Christer Sjögren

Photobucket

"Don't Let Me Down"
7,5/10

Oh, this is really cute! Lotta's smile is quite infectious and though I may not like this normally, she totally won me over. The song isn't particularly good but it's so charming that it makes the cheesy lyrics bearable. Plus they look like a belivable couple (are they a real one?) and that kiss at the end made it even more.


Hanna Lindblad

Photobucket

"Goosebumps"
7/10

This reminds me to Anniela's "Elektrisk" or even to Mimi Oh's performance some weeks ago but much more energic. Hanna is more experienced than Mimi though, that's mainly why this performance is better than hers. Still, I'm not digging this song, basically, because this is not my type of music. I can see people liking it, it's just not for me.


Axel Algmark

Photobucket

"Kyss mig"
7/10

This is not the best song, there are not much lyrics and his performance skills can be easilly questioned but somehow, I totally enjoyed that performance! He's got a really interesting tone and he's incrediblly charming. He'll probably make fangirls melt, so I'd say he's got a pretty decent chance of advancing with this entertaining cheesiness! I'd like to hear some more stuff from him also ...


Lisa Miskovsky

Photobucket

"Why Start A Fire"
8,5/10

First song I've really liked tonight! Lisa didn't blow me away like Molly or Loreen did but the song is definitely something unique and interesting. Plus it was the only one who stood out tonight, not even Charlotte or Danny had this efect on me. I admit it did sounded kinda weird at the start but when she hit the chorus it become much better. And by the way, loved the dancers behind her!


Danny Saucedo

Photobucket

"Amazing"
5/10

Probably the most expected performance of this year, Danny came close to winning last year with his song "In the Club", which went to be one of the most successful songs of last year's show. Unfortunately, he's just trying to hard with this performance. The neon lights of his outfit didn't help either and though it looked quite good, his cheesy song was nothing interesting. Very generic pop tune, I kinda hated it actually.


Results

Advancing to the Final:

Lisa Miskovsky
Danny Saucedo

Advancing to the Andra Chansen Round:

Dynazty
Lotta Engberg & Christer Sjögren

Predictable results. Lisa was definitely the best entry and I'm glad the public voted for it. Danny was kinda boring but he's got a huge fanbase and it was obvious he was advancing. I'm glad Lotta and Christer advanced to the Andra Chansen, they are really cute together. Regarding Dynazty, I don't really mind them. I don't think they can make it far ...
Share this :