Photobucket

With Michaela Stridbeck, Jimmy Öberg, Angelina Darland and Helena Gutarra all sent packing last week, it's time for the remaining 8 finalists to sing for one more time in order to make it to next week's big final. The stakes are higher than ever tonight. Who will impress? Who will shatter under the preassure? ... This is The Voice!

Recap after the JUMP ...

Photobucket

"Are you gonna go my way" (Lenny Kravitz) - 5/10 - Two weeks have passed and it seems Mojo isn't going anywhere. The guy is practicaly praying for a makeover, doesn't he realize he looks much better, and much more professional, without those awful sunglasses? But since we gotta keep listening to him, let's just "enjoy" his performance. (Let's be honest, his vocals weren't bad.) - VIDEO

Photobucket

"I have nothing" (Whitney Houston) - 6/10 - Last week I said she needed to go, but as Mojo, it seems Ninni isn't going anywhere either. Admittedly, her vocals had a nice rasp at parts, something she definitely needs to develop more, cause it gave her the interesting sound she needs. I'm still not feeling her though. By the way, is she pregnant?- VIDEO
Photobucket

"Umbrella" (Rihanna) - 3/10 - Uh, oh. This is awful! Mary's voice was extremely excruciating, the beginning especially, when her voice was thinner than required, plus her constant pitchiness. She's got the right attitude but the show isn't called "The Attitude", it's "The Voice", and she's simply not the best. - VIDEO

Photobucket

"Shake your tail feather" (Ray Charles) - 9/10 - Oh yeah! That's what I was talking about! Bluesy Elie is back! He actually reminds me to a Casey Abrams/Paul McDonald hybrid, and coming from me, that's a great comparisson. Incredibly dynamic, it almost made me want to stand up and start dancing. And after three sleepy performances, Elie brought the energy and totally won me over! - VIDEO

Photobucket

"Nothing compares 2 U" (Sinead O'Connor) - 10/10 - Nicole was really into that performance, so into it that it made everyone in the audience get into it too. She's great with this type of songs, I just love her more and more with each performance, mainly because she's so emotive when singing. Perfect performance from her. (Giving her a Standing O) - VIDEO

Photobucket

"Some die young" (Laleh) - 9,5/10 - LOVE this song! I worship it every night actually, so topping Laleh is something almost impossible to do in my books and Dennis didn't top her, wasn't even close to her. With that said, this was a very good performance, a great one indeed. His singing was quite questionable at parts, I couldn't distinguish if he was either shouting or singing, but I didn't mind that, cause he sang the song like he meant it and I felt it. Maybe I'm a little biased because of the song. Haha.  - VIDEO

Photobucket

"Come give me love" (Ted Gärdestad) - 9/10 - Thankfully, this performance doesn't fall in the boring category this time. Not the song I would've picked but her tone was dreamy during the performance, very sweet and it's definitely something I'd love to listen on record She's a happy performer, always with a smile on her face, and I really like that. I also love the fact that she's barefoot, haha.  - VIDEO

Photobucket

"Rebel Yell" (Billy Idol) - 4/10 - I hate this. First of all, he needs to lose the hair, it looks awful. Second, his genre of choice sucks, he's not that good at it. And lastly, the entrance was awful, reminded me to Frankie Cocozza, and you know how much I disliked him. Ulf's past performance was breathtaking but this one, not so much. But since I like him more than Mary, I hope he advances, and does something I like next week. - VIDEO

Results

Eliminated Contestants:

Mary N'diaye
Elie Bauduin
Nicole Sabouné
Clara Sagström


Last week I was pissed, tonight I want to shoot everyone who voted. Mary's elimination was perfect but Elie, Nicole and Clara going home is criminal. Their performances were quite amazing and the fact that Mojo and Ninni stayed over Clara and Nicole is unacceptable. I understand Dennis being picked over Elie, I love them both, so I knew I had to lose one of them, but the other two are an awful decision. I'm praying Dennis wins next week now.
Share this :