Photobucket
UPDATE: Watch the music video! Plus link to her EP.

She was sensationally eliminated in 5th place during the debut season of The X Factor US, which lead to a major breakdown by the young contestant. However, her bubbly personality had already made a great impact on the audience which subsequently scored her a contract with Nickelodeon for her own TV show. In addition to that, Rachel is still focusing on her music, being signed to Columbia Records, with her self-titled debut EP released on June 26. If you founded Rachel totally annoying during the XF, as myself, you'd be hugely surprised with her first single. Her voice sounds fantastic and the song is surprisingly well written. I dare to say I'm enjoying this a lot, something I never thought I'll say about this girl. Definitely worth a listen.

Listen after the JUMP ...


Buy the EP HERE


Share this :