Photobucket

The battles left us with some questionable decisions but in the end, only 4 acts remained on each team. During the next stage, two contestants from each team will perform, with one of them being sent home. It's basically a battles redux. The judges will be given a 100 points to split, 60 for who they thought was the best and 40 for the other. Then the public will vote, also splitting 100 points between the 2 contestants. The winner will advance to the semi-final. This is The Voice!

Recap after the JUMP ...

Tanja Fossdal

Photobucket

"Wild Ones" (Flo Rida featuring Sia) - 8/10 - Tanja really looks a lot like Lene, specially styled like this. I think this is a terrific pick for her. It's current and it showcases her voice perfectly. She's got an impressive range and this song allowed her to prove how powerful her voice is. She's a big voiced pop artist and despite her voice may not be the most original, an artist like her is exactly what Denmark needs.  - VIDEO

Emilie Päevatalu

Photobucket

"Dum for dig" (Barbara Moleko) - 8,5/10 - Emilie gets to sing with Barbara Moleko, who happens to be the original artist of the song she's singing. Unfair advantage for her? Not really cause it gave her less singing time. Their voices surprisingly blend really good together and Emilie's unique tone shone through, something that didn't happen during her battle. I actually enjoyed this very much, LOC did great in picking this jazzy song for her and letting her sing in Danish was probably also clever cause it gave her a bigger opportunity to focus on delivering a great vocal performance. And she did. I hate to say this, but she deserves to make it through, which is a shame, cause Tanja does too. - VIDEO

Results

Coach's Points:

Tanja Fossdal - 40
Emilie Päevatalu - 60

Public's Points: 

Tanja Fossdal - 37
Emilie Päevatalu - 63

Eliminated:

Tanja Fossdal

Jean Paul Espinosa

Photobucket

"Free" (Graffiti6) - 6/10 - Didn't like this song for him, I don't think it fit him well. His voice sounded weak for a reason at the start and he seemed to be singing in a lower note than he should have throughout most of the cover. The performance didn't go anywhere either despite his sweet raspy tone being extremely pleasant. I would've enjoyed him a lot more with a different song, maybe Jason Mraz or James Morrision, because that's exactly the type of music he should be singing, he's definitely that type of artist. It was a ok but not as great as it should've. Lene seemed to love what he did though, so that's gotta count for something.  - VIDEO

Louise Schouw

Photobucket

"Weak" (Skunk Anansie) - 8,5/10 - A much better song than the one Jean Paul sang. I'd give her the edge just for that reason. Her performance wasn't as plain as his, it peaked and ended with a bang. Louise's voice is fantastic, her battle was a disappointment but I'm glad Lene decided to keep her cause she's definitely really talented. I never expected her to have such a powerful instrument since her audition was quite simple and soft. Tonight she brought the rocker and her voice had a tasty rocky grit to it, which I didn't see coming. A great performance, she totally outsang Jean Paul, I'd be pissed if she's cut. - VIDEO

Results

Coach's Points:

Jean Paul Espinosa - 60
Louise Schouw - 40

Public's Points: 

Jean Paul Espinosa - 38
Louise Schouw - 62

Eliminated:

Jean Paul Espinosa

Andreas Odbjerg

Photobucket

"Cry Me A River" (Justin Timberlake) - 9,5/10 - What I like about Andreas the most is the way he performs. I LOVE watching him move awkwardly around the stage doing weird faces and hands movements and that's exactly what makes him so charming and magnetic. He draws me into his performances and I can't help but listen. His voice is top notch, the song felt fresh, he nailed every note and the way he sang that song was edgy and current. The beatboxing added something really cool to the performance as well. He's definitely one of the best they have, it's a shame he's in the same team as Kamille is cause that means one of this two amazing artists won't make it to the final. And both should cause they are the most talented this year. - VIDEO

Josias Juliussen

Photobucket

"Diamonds" (Rihanna) - 7/10 -  WTF is he wearing? I know it shouldn't but his ridiculous outfit threw me off from the get go. I can't take a guy dressed like that seriously. But if I force myself hard enough to pay attention, I actually like what I'm hearing. He's a bit over the top when performing but his voice is seriously great. He totally commanded that song and I was expecting him to be a total mess. If he wasn't performing against Andreas, I'd probably want him to stay but since Andreas is out of this world, this will be Josias last performance. I'm glad he went on a great note though.  - VIDEO

Results

Coach's Points:

Andreas Odbjerg - 60
 Josias Juliussen - 40

Public's Points: 

Andreas Odbjerg - 80
 Josias Juliussen - 20

Eliminated:

 Josias Juliussen

Nanna Larsen

Photobucket

"Et hav af udstrakte hænder" (Søren Huss) - 7,5/10 - Nanna's got the voice of an angel but unfortunately, this song didn't let her show it properly. Despite not being as enchanting as her audition was, it was still a great solid performance. She actually reminded me to last season's Liv Skotte but without that unique tone. I'm not saying her's isn't pretty though, in fact it's gorgeous but I'm not sure it shone through with this song. I predicted a 2nd position for her early on, but I also predicted Dianna being the runner up in Sharin's team but since they are paired together, that's impossible and unfortunately, I think Dianna will be claiming Nanna's spot in the final.   - VIDEO

Dianna Lindharth

Photobucket

"Love Lockdown" (Kanye West) - 9/10 - This is just perfect. Ugh, why couldn't Sharin do something this good for Nanna as well? This performance is totally hip and Dianna's voice sounds better than ever, I'm not feeling any of the issues she had during the auditions and I can actually see her winning this show after this terrific performance. I love her tone, it's completely original and her jazzy sound really adds something different to her performances. This arrangement is great, it made the song sound fantastic on her. I want to see her again, I really do. - VIDEO

Results

Coach's Points:

Nanna Larsen - 40
Dianna Lindharth - 60

Public's Points: 

Nanna Larsen - 26
Dianna Lindharth - 74

Eliminated:

Nanna Larsen


Ranking
  1. Andreas Odbjerg
  2. Dianna Lindharth
  3. Emilie Päevatalu
  4. Louise Schouw
  5. Tanja Fossdal
  6. Nanna Larsen
  7. Josias Juliussen
  8. Jean Paul Espinosa
Eliminated:

 Tanja Fossdal
Jean Paul Espinosa
Josias Juliussen
Nanna Larsen
Share this :