Photobucket
I'm looking for a Swedish translator, if anyone is interested, please email me.

In a shocking result, Malcom Brandin left the competition when finding himself in the B2 against JEM, and the judges deciding to save the manufactured group over the rapper. Tonight, for the first time this season, the 4 remaining finalists will perform 2 songs, one they previously performed and a new one. Who'll leave us only one week before the final? ... It's time to face the music!

Recap and videos after the JUMP ...

Round 1

J.E.M

Photobucket
 
Wild ones (Flo Rida feat. Sia) - 8/10 - This is the first song they sang during the liveshows and the second they sang as a group. I'm looking at my past comments on this performance and I founded Margime's voice annoying and Jeremie's outfit creepy. Gladly, Jeremie isn't using that outfit tonight and my love for Margime has exponentially grown since the first week. Elli sounds wonderful on this too. They look more together than the first time, they've really grown a lot since they first performed, I'm kinda proud of them. Haha. - VIDEO

Isak Danielsson
 
 Photobucket

Skyfall (Adele) - 9,5/10 - He sang this song during Top 9 and it was absolute perfection. I dare to say he even sounds more amazing tonight. This is such an epic song and everything about Isak vocals embody that.  A flawless delivery, that rasp his voice acquired when he sang the "but you'll never have my heart" line gave me chills. He's a star. - VIDEO

Benny Hult

Photobucket

Don't you worry child (Swedish House Mafia) - 6/10 - Benny sang this song during Top 9 Redux and it was, and still is, his best performance. I hated the arrangement back then and I still hate it now. He was flat, not that he's ever not flat, and he was more pitchy than he normally is. He also seemed to be lacking air and he wasn't even moving. I don't remember him sounding this bad though, that was seriously a worsening. - VIDEO

Awa Santesson-Sey

Photobucket

Mercy (Duffy) - 6/10 - So this basically the same performance she did back at Top 11 night. My exact words back then, "she's a great performer, I like watching her, I just don't like listening to her" and unfortunately that's still how I feel about her. Her vocals weren't as bad as before but they just weren't interesting, actually, they were very flat. Loved the way she danced around though. "If it ain't broken, don't fix it" said Andreas. - VIDEO

Round 2

J.E.M

Photobucket
 
Alone again (Alyssa Reid feat. P. Reign & Jump Smokers) - 7,5/10 - This song was perfect to showcase Jeremie and Margime. Their raps were the best part of the performance, specially Jeremie's. Unfortunately, Elli was left to sing the "Alone" parts, which, despite being really good, were boring. I would have liked to see the other two rap a little more but solid performance overall. - VIDEO

Isak Danielsson
 
 Photobucket

Viva la vida (Coldplay) - 7/10 - Bad song for him and an even worse arrangement. It just was too slow and being the song as cheesy as it is, it all sounded a little boring. Once the dancers came out, Isak started to move weirdly, something that was uncomfortable to watch. Haha. Probably Isak's worst performance, if Ison wants to win this, he better start giving him better songs. - VIDEO

Benny Hult

Photobucket

Halo (Beyoncé) - 7/10 - This is unexpected and I'm glad Benny is taking a risk with something so radically different. The arrangement wasn't very good, it started to slow and then the chorus sounded way to repetitive and weak but at least it was different from what he normally does. But was this enough to get him to the final? - VIDEO

Awa Santesson-Sey

Photobucket

Jump (Girls Aloud) -  8/10 - This was surprisingly, the best performance of this second round. While I don't really like this song, Awa's voice wasn't atrocious weak mess it always is. She sounded powerful and confident and she showed more dynamics in her performance tonight than in her entire XF run. She's a great performer and I could actually see kids like her wanting to go to her concert. Very nice, that should guarantee her a place in the final. - VIDEO

Ranking
  1. Isak Danielsson
  2.  J.E.M. 
  3.  Awa Santesson-Sey 
  4. Benny Hult



Results

Photobucket

Bottom 2:

Isak Danielsson
J.E.M.

Wow, I'm pissed at this. I expected Awa to be safe but I kinda wanted Benny to be in the bottom and finally go home. I'm starting to wonder if Isak can win after this, I'm losing my faith on it. J.E.M. is probably toast after this cause tonight, the judges aren't deciding who gets to stay, the audience is voting for one of them to stay.

J.E.M. - "Written in the Stars" - A great choice. As usual, they pick their songs better than Marie does though I admit she hasn't done such a bad job. Wonderful singing from Elli, the only problem was that it was too short. - VIDEO

Isak Danielsson - "Read All About It" - This is the song Isak should have sang instead of the sucky "Viva La Vida". He sounded amazing on this song, this is what he needs to do next week during the final, cause there's no way he's going home after this haunting rendition. - VIDEO

Elimination:

J.E.M.

As expected, the manufactured group is the act to receive the lowest amount of votes. It's a shame cause they really deserved to be in the final over Benny and Awa. At least they made it this far and weren't eliminated during the first week like NJOY, most groups don't get to make it this far. Is there a career for them in the near future? Probably.
Share this :