photo SamanthaJade.png
Even if "Firestarter" wasn't able to set the charts ablaze, it still got a respectable #9 charting and went on to become Sammi's second Platinum single. (I've included the music video since I never posted it) Now she's back with her DNA produced third single, "Soldier", out today (November 15), and she's better than ever. Not only does Samantha look awesomely hot on the music video but she also sounds incredible on it. Inspired by the recent split with her boyfriend, she channelled all that anger and heartbreak into this killer to-be hit. "I was in the middle of getting through (the break-up) and I'm still not over it," she said "I was so sad and I wish someone had fought harder for me. I wish it had been 'The Notebook', we built a house and waited 10 years for each other". Samantha can next be seen on Seven's INXS mini-series, "Never Tear Us Apart", in which she plays Kylie Minogue. Her second album is expected to hit the stores around the same time, in February.

Videos after the jump ...









Share this :