Singer- songwriter Imogen Brough has an insane amount of talent (the kind the makes even Beyoncé jealous) with her soaring vocals being perfectly suited for the Celtic inspired pop anthems she has released. Having just released her latest single, Imogen was kind enough to answer a few questions. You can read the full interview below:

Q: If you had to describe your music in three words, what would they be?
Celtic, Ambient, Powerful

Q: If you had to describe yourself in three words, what would they be?
 Passionate, Competitive, Driven

Q: Describe a day in the life of Imogen Brough.
 My main focus is my music! So I spend a lot of time organising my performances, rehearsals, writing and learning new music and seeking opportunities. I like to keep fit and healthy so I do some form of exercise every day if i can (running, gym work, bikram yoga!) During the week I am working casually as a Teacher's Aid, and a Pool Lifeguard so I can afford to do my music! If I am not singing on the weekends, I love trips to the beach, and coffee.

Q: What inspires the songs you put together?
Other music defiantly inspires me, as well as my own experiences and emotions.


Q: If you had to release an album tomorrow, what would you call it?
Love Is Like A Match

Q: If you had the chance to perform with any artist/band in the world, who would it be? Coldplay


Q: You've just released your latest single 'Love Is Like A Match'. Can you tell us a little bit about it?
I wrote this song about two years ago, brought it into the studio in March this year and made it even better then it was! It is about love, and when you find love you need to look after it because if you don't it will end.

Q: So we know that you have a few other songs under your belt that we know nothing about, can you give us any clues as to what they might be?
Well, I am planning on releasing my second EP this year in early December if all goes to plan! One of the songs I have written and recorded with Damien Leith. Another I wrote a couple of months ago, and is called Kind Eyes! I can't wait to get them out for you all to hear.

Q: Very important question, what can we expect from you in the future? More and more music! I will never stop writing music as it is my passion. I want to travel around Australia with my band and also overseas!

Quick Questions:
Favourite Food? Italian food, I love a good Carbonara
Favourite letter of the alphabet? i
Biggest Fear? Drowning
Thing that annoys you the most? Messy house, I love being organised!
Lifelong dream? To tour the world with my band, and get a number 1 Pop hit!

If you want to see Imogen's second EP become a reality then you can make a pledge for her Pozible campaign HERE

You can listen to Imogen's new single 'Love Is Like A Match' below:

Share this :